Sign up for a tee time in advance. Each Monday, starting at 7:30pm, the tee time signup for the following week will open. Click the SUG icon on the left OR log into www.signupgenius.com with your email and password to sign up. You may sign up yourself only.
Note: Try to fill in all time slots. If you skip time slots, you may find yourself with no one to play with that day (and your score will not be counted as League play). The starter/course may move your tee time earlier OR may fill in those time slots with non-league players if they are left open.
Complete instructions are here –> SUG Instructions
——————————- TROUBLESHOOTING ———————————
Signup opens Monday at 7:30pm and closes Friday at noon. (Call the course after 4pm on Friday at 703-941-1061 to add/change/cancel tee times.)
SUG won’t let you Log on?
For help click here –> Log On Problems
Don’t see the current signup in your Invites list ?
When you look at – Sign Ups I’ve Been Invited To – there are a lot of events listed so you can either:
- Type the month name in the Search box OR
- Click the Gear Icon (to the right of the Search box) to open the Settings, then click to Sort by Event Start Date.
Forgot your Password?
Locate the “Forgot Your Password” link on the login page. That will allow SUG to email you a link to reset your password. If you don’t receive any email response after using the “Forgot Your Password” link, check your spam folder.
Change your Name, Email or Password
- Log into your account.
- Click the circle with your initials or picture in the upper right corner.
- Select the “Settings” option.
- NAME: on the Profile Tab, in the Account Information section, just type the corrected name into the First Name and Last Name fields. Then be sure to scroll to the bottom and click Update Profile.
- EMAIL: on the Profile Tab, in the Account Information section, just type the correct Email into the email field. Then be sure to scroll to the bottom and click Update Profile.
- PASSWORD: Click the Password tab. Then just type the new password into the fields, and click Submit.
You can see your updated account information once you log out and log back in.