Please help us have a great season by reviewing and following the procedures listed on this and following pages. Note: There is no minimum number of golfers needed to have a tournament be counted and scores entered into the computer.
A Bit of Etiquette
- Replace divots in the fairway or rough.
- Repair ball marks on the greens.
- No throwing of equipment or use of bad language.
- Remain still and quiet when others are addressing their ball.
- Do not stand directly behind the hole while others are putting.
- Do not walk in the other players’ line on the putting green.
- Keep your shadow out of the other players’ view.
- Do not stand in the tee box area when another player is hitting.
- While tending the flag try to keep your shadow on the same side as the flag’s shadow, unless requested differently.
Pace of Play
Pinecrest Management and PWGA expect that a round of golf will be played in 2 hours or less. Play “Ready Golf”. Do not sign up to play during the first hour if you cannot play in less than 2 hours since these groups set the day’s pace.